In addition to legal work, however, Tim also wanted to use his legal expertise to further an agenda of social change in the community at large. To that end, he has served as a:
Tim Louis – Lawyer
Tim’s Blog: www.timlouis.blogspot.com/
Tim’s campaign website:
- Vancouver City Councillor (1999 – 2005)
- Founding Board Member of:
- BC Coalition of People with Disabilities
- Pacific Transit Co-operative (user-run transit service for citizens with disabilities)
- Public Interest Advocacy Centre
- Served as Board Member on:
- VanCity Savings Credit Union – 12 years as board member, serving terms as chair of Finance Committee, Audit Committee and VanCity Community Foundation
- Vancouver Public Library [chair]
- Vancouver/Richmond Health Board
When he’s not working or advocating for change, Tim finds himself enjoying the theatre and attending political events.
Karolina Pawlak – Paralegal
Karolina Pawlak is a litigation paralegal who handles civil litigation, motor vehicle accident claims, long term disability claims and personal injury files. She joined Tim Louis and Company in 2008, and has been working in the legal profession for the past nine years.
Krista McLean – Legal Assistant
Krista has been with Tim Louis and Company since 2010, and has a background in human resources.